What can sports tell us about who we are? This magazine is for sports fans and sceptics alike!
Sports are the stuff of nation-building, symbolism, anthems and collective pride. But also of exclusion, violence and collective hysteria. They inspire us to push the limits of human endurance, to seek glory and to suffer losses, but also to express ourselves and get to know our bodies better.
- How capoeira helped my sister find—and keep—her footing in Europe
- Meet the Snagglerats, Scotland’s girl skateboarders
- Line dancing and nostalgia in eastern Germany
- Building a global warming-proof ski resort in Italy
- How many Neymars? An infographic about big money in the sports industry
112 pgs, 24 × 17 cm, Softcover, 2021, 9772590205004