SSAW Magazine Issue 9 Spring/Summer 2016
SSAW is a Helsinki-based biannual fashion and culture magazine that brings together the best of Finnish and international talent. They strive to make something more than just another style magazine as each edition of SSAW is a lovingly crafted collection of all things we find dear, relevant and genuine in fashion, art and culture.
The raw and paired down aesthetics are deliberately at-odds with the overtly polished and digitally manipulated imagery that surrounds us today. Making SSAW something that is both real and exciting.
Visually arresting editorials and captivating articles and interviews produced by a team of international contributors make SSAW a collectible, something you want to return to and keep forever.
SSAW Spring Summer 2017
- Dario Catellani and Sibyl Buck
- Arnaud Lajeunie and Alex Harrington
- Trent Davis Bailey and Delphine Danhier
- Elina Kechicheva and Bridie Gilbert
- Clara Balzary and Clare Byrne
- Bibi Cornejo-Borthwick and Roxane Danset
- Ola Rindal and Tuomas Laitinen
- Tom Johnson and Charlotte James
- Alice Neale and Charlotte Collet
- Benedict Brink and Stevie Dance
- Vicki King and Felicia Garcia-Rivera
- Luca Gadjius in Martine Sitbon by Thomas Lohr
- Ally Pally by Yann Faucher
Takahiro Miyashita The Soloist