The stories in this issue celebrate exploration, discovery, and adventure. We venture across the brutal winter landscapes of Iceland on an expedition with a Land Rover Defender, explore the mountains of Madeira and Porto Santo, and travel through the European wilderness in a vintage Toyota Land Cruiser. Alongside this, we celebrate Danner, Leica, and Snow Peak; brands that have all played a significant part in our own exploration over the years. We hope these pages inspire you to seek your own adventure, wherever in the world you may be.
- This publication is 144 pages and perfect bound.
- Featuring photography by Pauline Barré, Jack Harding, Andrew Ling, Fin Matson, Mirko Nicholson, Mickael Samama, and Connor Surdi.
- In response to new EU VAT regulations, we are currently unable to ship to the EU. Please use Coffee Table Mags or any other EU stockist.
- Ships worldwide: delivery times vary based on location. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing prior to shipping. For more information on shipping please visit here.
- Printed and published in the United Kingdom, April 2022.