A sweet look at becoming comfortable with ourselves, whoever we are." — Kirkus Reviews
A laugh out loud story about always being yourself: How exciting! Mr. Lion is invited to a party. But, uh-oh, what will he wear? His mischievous friend Monkey offers many suggestions. Perhaps Mr. Lion can wear a handsome suit...striped pajamas...a superhero costume...or maybe an evening gown?
• A playful dress-up book with a die-cut and silly illustrations on every spread
• Features an amusing yet touching storyline that will have young readers laughing out loud as they learn that it's not about what you wear, but about always being yourself
• Durable board book design is sturdy for little hands to hold and travels well for on-the-go entertainment
Britta Teckentrup, renowned author and illustrator, takes readers on a fanciful journey through Mr. Lion's many wardrobe changes.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Books for children ages 3 and up
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children
About the Author
Britta Teckentrup is the award-winning, internationally published author and illustrator of more than 100 books for children. Born in Hamburg, Germany, she studied at St. Martin's College of Art and the Royal College of Art in London. Her work is frequently exhibited at her London gallery, as well as art fairs all over the world. She lives in Berlin, Germany.