Mildew: The Secondhand Fashion Magazine.
In Mildew Issue 1, we tour flea markets in Japan, Mexico, and Nigeria; a special tag shows us the people behind our clothes; we get swept off our feet in a Xalapa period romance; Goldies Vintage proves that people weren't actually "smaller back then"; we unravel the mystery behind a cult pair of Western jeans and eavesdrop on a meeting of the National Button Society; Pia Camil airs out her dirty laundry; Eva Joan Repair embroiders flames on our asses; and two writers reveal why moms are the ultimate style inspiration.
- The astrology of the Juicy Couture tracksuit.
- Diners, Drive-Ins, & Drag.
- Shopping the MiLdEwLiA*s catalog.
- Adam Minter on the state of the global garage sale.
- Susie Lee intarsia fantasies.
- Closet clean-out attachment styles.
- ... and more!
100 pages, perfect bound. Printed in Canada on Forest Stewardship Council®-certified paper.