Counterpoint Thirteen: The Survival Issue
Three-colour risograph printed magazine featuring original writing and beautiful illustration inspired by the theme 'Survival'.
This issue includes dinosaurs, wisdom teeth, mental health, wildcats and much more!
The new issue includes:
- Kenza Marland talks to authors, schoolteachers and publishers about why certain types of stories survive the test of time.
- An interview with Rebecca Ball, one of the conservators behind next year's national tour of Dippy The Diplodocus.
- Nina Seale investigates efforts to save the Scottish wildcat.
- The uphill struggle of ground-breaking Japanese mountaineer Junko Tabei.
- Stephanie Hornstein on the terror of dental surgery.
- Sam Bradley speaks to the founder of Real Talk, a mental health storytelling organisation.
- Jaiveer Mariwala on hand-me-downs and sibling rivalries.
- Francesca Purvis writes about methods of self-care.
- Original A3 risograph print by Jonny Mowat.
- Illustrations by Bethan Woollvin, Molly Soar, Liam Rotheram, Mhairi Braden, Katie Chappell, Graeme MacKellaig, Bethany Thompson, Elsa Frere, Saskia Cameron, Katie Lock and Hannah Bigley.