From leadership principles for troubling times, to tips on refreshing (and reopening) your business, our June/July issue is packed with all the stories and tools you need to reemerge from the global health crisis with confidence, inspiration and a solid plan.
Also in this issue:
- How to be a resilient (and better) leader
- Tips on boosting your emotional intelligence
- From craft breweries to taxi firms, why are worker-owned co-ops on the rise?
- Business opportunities in the post pandemic world
- On the frontline of managing a chocolate supply chain
- What short-term pivots will become permanent?
- Sustainability’s godfather on the top principles to follow
- Lessons from Mexico’s first zero-waste supermarket